Brad will speak on any number of topics including:
- Writing of The Intersect: Immigration, Teen Homelessness, and Elder Abuse—What Do They Have in Common?
- Writing as a 2nd Career: Pitfalls and Missteps to Avoid
- Reinventing Yourself: Enjoying the 2nd Half of Life—Even As the Clock is Running Down
- “Amusing takes” on healthcare, healthy aging, pet ownership, inter-generational friendships, coming out, long-term gay relationships, social media, or just “how to” take life by storm.
- Or, if you have a special topic that you’d like Brad to speak about—let him know—he’ll create the perfect presentation for your group or organization.
Brad can be scheduled through Stuart Green at 248-320-2483, or directly by sending an email request to email@example.com
Nothing has been scheduled at the moment—but be sure to check back. If you’d like Brad to visit your town, just send him an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Brad can be reached by email at email@example.com.
He will then proceed to do an hysterical happy dance that you won’t see—but is guaranteed to frighten the dog.